Following the success of the previous Basic Arts publication Make interesting companies, not interesting advertising, I’m delighted to announce the follow-up Make companies without competitors.
This “mini-book” features 50 pages of brand new material, focusing on the theory and practice of designing a business that has no direct competitors in its market – even if that market is nominally extremely competitive.
In it you’ll learn:
- What a micro-monopoly is, and the market advantages they possess
- Why market-share is a dangerous metric
- The true meaning of “Darwinism” in business
- How to bring balance to your market
- The benefits of following your business, rather than leading it
- And how to be weird
Above all however I hope it will allow you to ask some new questions of your business; questions that will lead you to markedly different and more useful answers than you’ve ever come to before.
To get the PDF, please click here and follow the appropriate link.
Sign up to our newsletter below and learn how to think strategically.