Following the success of the previous Basic Arts publication Make interesting companies, not interesting advertising, I’m delighted to announce the follow up Make companies without competitors.
This “mini-book” features 50 pages of brand new material, focusing on the theory and practice of designing a business that has no direct competitors in its market – even if that market is nominally extremely competitive.
In it you’ll learn:
- What a micro-monopoly is, and the market advantages they possess
- Why market-share is a dangerous metric
- The true meaning of “Darwinism” in business
- How to bring balance to your market
- The benefits of following your business, rather than leading it
- And how to be weird
Above all however I hope it will allow you to ask some new questions of your business; questions that will lead you to markedly different and more useful answers than you’ve ever come to before.
To get the PDF, please click here and follow the appropriate link.